Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

Tis' the time to reflect back on the year that is heading on out and embrace the next one! I have to say 2011 was mostly an uneventful year for us. In a good way. We had:
  •  Yet another fine Spa weekend 2011 with the ladies 
  • Our baby learn to sleep through the night.
  • My family and friends helped me raise almost $2000 for the MS walk!
  • One crazy week of summer birthday celebrations and a family reunion.
  • A diagnoses of "exercise induced hives" but I didn't let that stop me and went on to run 3 big races.
  • Starting back on my MS meds
  • My longtime friend, April, moving her family back to Boise after 15+ years
  • That baby learned how to walk after 16 and 3/4 months.
  • Lucas got to hang out and drive around rockstars. Well, they used to be big stars at one point.
  • The mighty hunter came back empty handed but thrilled to go out on the hunt.
  • Time with all of my family this summer.
  • Taking our complete family to Red Fish
  • Being nationally recognized for the work we do with local families at our Luna Mom's Club
  • Eliza trying out dance and soccer
  • Erik having a clean MRI
  • My dad's wife, Karen, beating breast cancer!Yippeee!
Here are some of my favorite photos to capture the year of events:


My fabulous team of family and friends. My goal is to raise $2000 in 2012 for the MS society!
 
Capturing the best little giggling girl ever

    Soccer with her buddy Luciya
    My favorite picture of the year!
    Sweet cousins
    Anderson playing the role of "ET"
    
    Our annual summer fun with Dana, Gaizka & their family
      
     
    Lucas lovin' some rock & roll with Joan Jett


    My favorite boys in one of my favorite places in Idaho

     I feel complete since we were able to take the kids to Redfish Lake where we were married
      
    Two cute kids pretending to be at a picnic
    
My oldest brother Keith with his kids Morgan & Logan

Who wants to stand still for all these pictures

My brother Erik, Katie, Anna, Charlie & Bennett


The whole family-from my dad to mom and my siblings in between

Race #1-See Jane Run 5K

Race #2-Dirty Dash 10K
Who would have thought the best part was chugging a beer half way on top of the mountain!
 
     
Race #3-Barber to Boise 10K


The closest Lucas got to "Deadliest Catch"

O.K. now those are some sweet, cute and lovely pictures.  Life isn't perfect though. What about the funny or awkward ones that make you laugh but don't often make the final cut? Here are my favorites from this year:

 Awkward family photo

Probably wish you hadn't sat down next to him now

 Look! Here comes Dana on a paddle boat...wait a minute. Here is a man who should NOT be wearing a Speedo carrying a butterfly net. Random.

 It is really hard to have all the kids looking at you smiling.
It is even tougher to have just one of them crying their eyes out.

Thank you to everyone who sent us lovely Christmas cards of their beautiful families this year. Thank you to all our loved ones who made our year fun, entertaining, and joyful. We are so grateful for those who support and complete our family and circle of friends. Much love and Cheers to 2012!





No comments: