Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting to know you

  
Hello there. My name is Anderson and I am almost 9 months old (almost as much time outside the womb as inside.). I am a pretty sweet and happy little guy.

My mom is having fun dressing me up. At this point I let her do whatever she wants and I do it with a smile. I don't even know how to talk back or complain yet.

My worst feature is the constant drool all over my face. All day. Every day. It takes my cuteness down a notch but then again my cute rating is really high.

I am a boy and I push, kick, pull and pinch harder than my sister ever did as a baby. However, I like to scream and screech like a little girl. Sometimes I get so excited all I can do is let out a high pitched scream and curl my hands up into tight fists.

One of my favorite toys is a cheap rattle my parents got out of a first aid kit. I get pretty excited when I see it.

I like tags. Well, really I love tags. Searching, looking at, touching, tasting and organizing them.

Thankfully I just started sleeping through the night. It was a tough 8 and 1/2 months for my mom. Thank goodness she loves me so much. She is always kissing my soft skin and pinching my cheeks.
I think it helps to know I will only be so little for such a small time.

No comments: